Love Shop Give is donating all proceeds from the $10.00 sale of the Jonathan Flagler memorial mask to his family in collaboration with Jonathan Flagler Memorial Fund – Los Angeles County Firefighters Local 1014.
In Support of Jonathan Flagler’s Family
- 100% of the proceeds of the purchase of this mask will be donated to fire fighter Jonathan Flagler’s family
- Dual fabric layers as suggested by the CDC (98% Polyester 2% Spandex)
- Spandex ear loops
- Dye-sublimation print
- Comes in an individually sealed package
- Manufactured from 100% American-made materials in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Reusable and washable – hand wash or machine wash warm water, tumble dry, iron as needed.
- This face covering is not a direct substitutes for an N95, surgical, or procedural mask and is not FDA approved.
- According to the CDC, face coverings should not be used by children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The CDC recommends the use of face coverings in public to reduce community spread by asymptomatic persons. For more guidance visit CDC’s website here
- Each mask is one size “fits most” neck lanyard adjustable style